Senior Ruby-on-Rails Developer (REMOTE) apply before 26/07/22
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Ruby code.
- Build or integrate UI elements that work seeming less with the server side-logic.
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks and bugs in an optimized manner.
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new and existing features.
- Help maintain and review code quality.
- Onboard and mentor new team members.
- Share knowledge in the team and let others learn from your experience
- 4+ year experience in the Ruby programming language and the Ruby on Rails framework
- Experience in test-driven software development with RSpec or comparable test frameworks
- Experience with relational and graph databases
- Code optimization and performance improvements
- Structured, independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Willingness to work in an agile environment where only constant is change
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience with JS-based frameworks (Angular6+, Angular.js)
- Experince with Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience with Gitlab and CI/CD
- Experience with Web Services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Redis, GraphQL
- German is a plus