We are looking for a Go developer, to be a key member of a dynamic, forward-thinking and ambitious software engineering team. This team is responsible for the design, development, and support of our digital monetization platform. In this role, you will utilize your years of experience to design and implement software that is maintainable, scalable, and highly testable with automation.
This is not “just” a back-end development role; This person will be required to write a ton of data serving APIs in a serverless, stateless architecture feeding our data engine. Someone who needs no hand holding and is quite comfortable being the point person on complex projects. Someone that can code circles around most people. You built it, you own it, and are confident with the outcome.
What you will do:
· You will have freedom to collaborate and perform at the highest level and still have time to pursue your personal passions.
· Work with an extended team of back-end developers to develop creative & unique ways of driving growth through product and funnel optimization.
· Participate in the complete life-cycle of product features: inception, design, development, deployment & optimization.
What we are looking for in you:
· Extreme attention to detail, and the ability to resolve operational issues through quick thinking, problem solving and appropriate action.
· 4-6 years of experience developing medium to large scale back-end or web applications in a team-based environment.
· Excellent project management abilities, capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously under time constraints.
· The ability to work directly with front-end developers, data analysts, and an email marketing team, to address their requests & solve issues related to our front-end application, data warehousing & reporting systems, email marketing systems, etc.
Required skill sets:
* Very strong understanding of the Go programming language
· Strong understanding of:
o Data serialization: JSON, XML, etc
o Testing: unit,integration, system
o RESTful APIs:developing highly performant API endpoints and integrating with partner/third party API endpoints
o Debugging: backend application code, OS/infrastructure issues, frontend code specific to backend API calls
o Linux: cli(shell), configuration, scripting, performance tuning
o MySQL: queries,indexes, schema optimization
o NoSQL: concepts
o Scalability: code, architectures, data storage
o Job queue systems: queues, async worker processing
o Environments: dev, staging, production, and general deployment practices
o GIT:fundamentals, code review / pull requests, merge conflicts etc.
· Thorough documentation: in code when needed, git issues, etc.
· Great communication skills
· A very strong ability to refactor code & enjoy doing it
· Willingness to address/resolve production infrastructure issues “on call”, if issues arise
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
All resumes to be uploaded at the link below