- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Ruby code.
- Build or integrate UI elements that work seeming less with the server side-logic.
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks and bugs in an optimized manner.
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new and existing features.
- Help maintain and review code quality.
- Onboard and mentor new team members.
- Share knowledge in the team and let others learn from your experience
This is waiting for you
- Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the new and further development of high-quality and intuitive apps for the iOS and Android platforms
- With your team you develop the product vision and product roadmap, which is derived from our corporate goals and ensures the fulfillment of defined KPIs
- Together with the team members, our user experience experts and the departments involved, you develop ideas, formulate them as user stories, and plan and prioritize their implementation
- You always have an eye on the relevant KPIs and take responsibility for their achievement
- You share your knowledge and experience and actively support us in continuously increasing our technical level
- 3+ year experience in Angular11+ programming language with TypeScript and VanillaJS
- Experience in test-driven or behaviour-driven software development
- Experience with Jest and Cypress or comparable test frameworks
- Experience with Capacitor or related cross-plattform frameworks for building iOS, Android and Web applications
- Code optimization and performance improvements
- Structured, independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Willingness to work in an agile environment where only constant is change
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience in test driven or behaviour driven development and testing tools
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with Bootstrap in Angular
- Experience with RxDB
- Experience with Agile Development / Scrum
- Experience with GITLab, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment